Hi everyone! I just added you, but I can't see Lealia Williams, Betty Bryant, Cindy Meyers, I don't know why. I just waiting for Lucretia, and Melissa Martin.
I want to thank Maria for her words of encouragement from one of the discussions about how she also feels very strongly about parent involvement and like the idea of me starting a reading program.
Maria, thank you for all your hard work during this course. I believe childcare is a very rewarding profession. The children and families that you work with will appreciate your dedication. Parent involvement can make the difference in the successful development of a child. All the best!
Hi, still learning how the hake I do my blog. Maybe you can help me.
ReplyDeleteoh try my new blog from date oct 30,2013. I could not figure out how do I get to this one, unless you can help
ReplyDeleteHello Maria, I look forward to learning more about the focus of your advocacy effort.
ReplyDeleteI want to thank Maria for her words of encouragement from one of the discussions about how she also feels very strongly about parent involvement and like the idea of me starting a reading program.
ReplyDeleteMaria, thank you for all your hard work during this course. I believe childcare is a very rewarding profession. The children and families that you work with will appreciate your dedication. Parent involvement can make the difference in the successful development of a child. All the best!
ReplyDelete